Monday, January 30, 2012

Who is your favorite fire and ice character(a game of thrones)?

who is you favorite and why mine is probably jon snow in the books because i love the way he thinks his moral standings and just how he acts however in the tv series my favorite was ned and it surprised me when he didnt seem to have as great a role in the books

also tryion is pretty awesome tooWho is your favorite fire and ice character(a game of thrones)?
Its tough... I loved Ned Stark (and Sean Bean was amazing as Ned)...and Robb Stark...

Jon Snow is cool



I love Arya Stark



But Tyrion Lannister is hands down my favourite character...He's great in the books and hilarious in the show...Who is your favorite fire and ice character(a game of thrones)?
One of the reasons I like the books is that I like almost all the characters - even the ones who hate one another's guts.



Favourites? Jon Snow and Tyrion, and much to my surprise I've recently gained a lot of sympathy for Jaime.

No comments:

Post a Comment