Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Game Of Thrones HBO, George RR Martin, Did you know?

"Winter Is Coming" His book series A Song Of Ice And Fire is now a new series on HBO.





http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index鈥?/a>



I now understand why he did not release his latest book in the series (which I have been waiting 5 yrs for) he is has dropped all to get his series going. I feel he has ignored his book fans. What do you think about it all?A Game Of Thrones HBO, George RR Martin, Did you know?
I understand why he'd take time away from writing his book to better maintain creative control over the film adaptation of his series. Too often when an author hands over creative reigns to a director who doesn't understand the source material you end up with something that doesn't resemble the original product. My wife has been waiting for the release of the book, so I'm going to try to surprise her with a kindle for her birthday so she can download it as soon as it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment