Monday, January 30, 2012

Game of Thrones/Like it or hate it? Camelot tv series too?

Do you like it? I love the character who plays the dwarf (Peter Dinklage) I think he is an awesome actor. He deserves to win the award for best actor tv series. It is a little too graphic(sex scenes %26amp; such) for me at times,but I am told the books are also. I love the surprise of killing off main characters. I know next season will be great!

I also loved Camelot TV series, I do hate that they cancelled it.Game of Thrones/Like it or hate it? Camelot tv series too?
I love Game of Thrones and in the last episode season finally when those cute dragons showed up made me really anxious to see what is next. As for Camelot haven't seen it yet they say we will be getting it on CBC in the fall, and now they say the show has been cancelled what a bummer .Why was the show not good , I heard it was great too bad they cancelled it i was so hoping to find another good seriesGame of Thrones/Like it or hate it? Camelot tv series too?
Hey,



I thought Camelot sucked, but I looooove game of Thrones! I saw the first series and then started reading the books and am on the 3rd. Loving it!



I strongly suggest you read the books!
  • argus
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment