Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have a question about "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin?

Is there any action in this book or is the whole thing about squabbling royalty?I have a question about "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin?
There is.. It can take awhile to adjust to his style of writing. It took me awhile too. If you really want an all action all the time book or the politics really bothers you I would try another series. Greg Keyes' Kingdoms of Thorns and Bone would be a good one.

Oh and the whole battle over the throne part gets really interesting... I had a really similar reaction when I started reading them. I hate books like that. But by halfway through the first book I was tearing through them. Now I'm just super angry that the 5th book is 5 years late from its release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment