Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I read " A Game of Thrones " or the series is enough ?

Hi,

i saw HBO's Game of Thrones and i really loved it. so i decided i will read the books since i can't wait for the next season to come out. but should i read the first book again or should i just skip it ? and how much did i miss ?



please NO SPOILERS :)Should I read " A Game of Thrones " or the series is enough ?
Read the first book. I started reading the series during the middle of the show (because like you I was obsessed). They are very similar which is a good compliment for the show BUT there are some subtle things left out that really give life to the whole universe that Martin created. The show sort of rushes through scenes when in the book they might have seemed more suspenseful. Also they don't go into the really cool descriptions of places like the Eyre. You should definitely read it because you won't feel like you've seen everything before. I'm on book 3 and I can tell you this series is crazy good.



http://withoutabook.wordpress.com/Should I read " A Game of Thrones " or the series is enough ?
Read the books! All of them! I haven't seen the series but I've read the books. There's no way they could have gotten everything into the series. Besides they're the original

No comments:

Post a Comment