Monday, January 30, 2012

When should HBO start casting for Game of Thrones Season 2, and how to Audition?

I'm beyond obsessed with this show, like I am for the books. And I'm dying for an opportunity to audition...but I don't know when they're going to start casting, or how to find where to/who to contact in order to audition.



Anyone know where to look? Who to contact? How to find when they start the auditions?



I'm not looking for any major roles obviously :p though it can't hurt to try anyhow. I've been acting for over 10 years now, even my first two semesters of college I was an acting major...When should HBO start casting for Game of Thrones Season 2, and how to Audition?
Depends on where you live, they shoot this show in Ireland. You should look on:



www.extrasni.com

www.actorsaccess.com

www.northernirelandscreen.co.uk



But mostly they will be going through extras casting companies and agents/agencies for all roles needing an audition all the way down to the horses and equestrians.

No comments:

Post a Comment