Thursday, January 26, 2012

Book suggestions - like the song of ice and fire series?

What are some books that are along the same lines as Game of Thrones and that whole series. I really love these books and would really like to find more like it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Book suggestions - like the song of ice and fire series?
Brent Week's Night Angel trilogy is one of the best fantasy series that I've read. Anything by Brandon Sanderson is good. I started with Elantris, which is his first novel and a stand-alone. Glenda Larke has this awesome series that I'm loving right now. I'm waiting for the third to be delivered to my house and the anticipation is killing me! The titles are (in order) Last Stormlord, Stormlord Rising, and Stormlord Exile. All of my suggestions do take place in medieval fantasy-like settings but what sets them apart from others is that they involve politics and social standings. So go check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment