Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you read the 'Game of Thrones' series?

I know thats not the series name, just the 1st book, but its easier to type.



But as to my question...what do you thing of the series? Is it good? Whos your favorite character? And are you excited for book 5. Im just wondering what people think because I recently got hooked on the 1st bookHave you read the 'Game of Thrones' series?
The books are some of the best fantasy work ever done. It is easily on a par with Lord of the Rings, and as such it is right to refer to Martin as 'the American Tolkien'. I am eagerly awaiting July 12th and the release of Dance with Dragons.



It's been two years since I finished Feast for Crows but I still remember enough of the books to know that the tv series is every bit as good as I hoped for. They've stuck to the books well, while also creating scenes between characters that couldn't happen in the books due to the POV style they were written.



I don't think I have a favourite character, though Daenarys and Tryrion are probably top of the list. I'm really looking forward to seeing where each of their stories takes them in the next book.Have you read the 'Game of Thrones' series?
I have also just started reading the first book of the series. I agree with you it's very good. I was nervous about it at first though because the prologue sucked and I didn't want the entire book to suck. Luckily, it didn't. I also started watching the series on HBO. It's good too. I was surprised.Have you read the 'Game of Thrones' series?
I've read most of the series, and I was so excited when the show came out! I was really pleased with it, it's pretty much exactly how I imagined it to be in my head. They did a really good job. My favourite character is either Ned Stark or the imp. The imp always has such witty things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment