Monday, January 30, 2012

A Game of Thrones - Plot Overview Please?

Hi,

I've just started reading the first book but am a little lost already! Can someone give me an overall picture of what's it about. No spoilers plz :-)A Game of Thrones - Plot Overview Please?
I'm in the middle of the fourth book, I got lost about 100 pages into game of thrones but I stuck with it and still find it curiously compelling. The plot thickens and sickens no spoiler but expect unexpected twists and turns I just wish he'd leave out all the glorious sunsets the Knights sigals and how well the horses ride I believe that HBO have spent 60 million on series, ten episodes,who's going to play Tyrion?A Game of Thrones - Plot Overview Please?
Honestly, that's really hard to do. And I mean really hard. There's tons of plots and little sub-plots in that book, and it would be kind of hard not to reveal any spoilers. If you could tell me where you are right now exactly, and what you don't understand, maybe I could help. :)A Game of Thrones - Plot Overview Please?
I don't think it's remotely possible to give someone a plot overview without spoilers. Sorry.



Have you tried reading the blurb?

No comments:

Post a Comment