Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dark Towers series by Stephen King? Other recommendations? I like Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, & George Martin?

My brother and boyfriend both recommend the Dark Tower series...but the first book is boring me to death so far.



What are some other books? I don't read too often but I like stuff by Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, and lately I've been reading the Game of Thrones books by George RR Martin. Anything similar to those?Dark Towers series by Stephen King? Other recommendations? I like Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, %26amp; George Martin?
The first Dark Tower book is a little rough but it really does get better. He wrote that series throughout his career and you can really see how he evolved as an author as you read it.



You might like Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. The desription sounds kind of boring but it is amazing. World Without End is the sequel.



The Baroque Cycle (series) by Neal StephensonDark Towers series by Stephen King? Other recommendations? I like Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, %26amp; George Martin?
The first book is quite boring but it starts picking up in the second book and then from the third book on it's excellent. The first book isn't that long so just try and soldier through it.

Some of his other books like IT or The Stand might be more to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment