Thursday, January 26, 2012

Did anybody watch the HBO series Game of thrones?

Did anybody watch the series? Did you like it? Why? Who was your favourite character? Just wanted to know because I watched it when it was released and have been hooked on it and the books ever since :PDid anybody watch the HBO series Game of thrones?
I'm reading the books and watched the first season of the series. My favorite character on the series is Daenerys, probably because she has the most to struggle with out of all the characters and has such a big goal that she's trying to accomplish. It's awesome to watch her move closer towards that goal in one way or another every time she's shown.



I'm only on book three right now, so I don't know what will become of her. I thought maybe she'd die in this book because so many other main characters that I thought would never die got killed off. I hope notDid anybody watch the HBO series Game of thrones?
I read the first book in the series and thought it was brilliant. My favourite character is Eddard Stark. What a brilliant character! With all of the deceit and vileness surrounding him in Kings Landing he still maintained his honour and nobility. I really enjoyed reading the chapters devoted to him in the book and I thought Sean Bean was a brilliant choice of actor to portray Eddard Stark in the series. I can't imagine anybody else being better suited to the role.Did anybody watch the HBO series Game of thrones?
Hmmm....I don't know. Everyone keeps telling me to read them or watch the show, but I never have the time. "Petyr, how many times must I tell you, me and Robert have better things to do than watch a TV Show!"....but no, he asks every other day, and if it wasn't for my honor, he would be in the sea right now. Anyways, how are they/the show? I'm really curious if its worth all this huzzah...I might even watch it when I finish this riddle (stuff involving a dead guy and geneology books, I'll stop rambling now). So really, how is it?
  • tess gerritsen
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment