Monday, January 30, 2012

Game of Thrones or The Name of the Wind?

I recently noticed two books at my local Books-A-Million, GoT and NoW. I hear mixed reviews between the two on whether one is better(a term I use loosely). I really enjoy the setting of both novels and know that I will end up reading both, but I would like to know which series to begin reading first. I enjoy fantasy stories, involving kingdoms, armies, guilds, heros, Magic(as a weapon), and conflict(in general). If it helps, I am a fan of TES and really enjoyed The Infernal City, by Greg Keyes.Game of Thrones or The Name of the Wind?
Game of Throne is now a tv show on HBO. It's a for at more for adults, there is a good amount of sex in violence. I hear the books also have a lot of sex. I haven't read name of the wind, or game of thrones.Game of Thrones or The Name of the Wind?
I haven't read either, BUT my son (age 22) and his friends have all read Game of Thrones and get together each week to watch the series. They love it. He's been trying to get me to read it and I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment