Monday, January 30, 2012

Should i read the game of thrones series? ?

I heard the books are kind of boring but I loved the show so much. Should I read them? Is it worth it?Should i read the game of thrones series? ?
The books far surpass the show, and I'm a big fan of both. The characters are more vibrant, the action is more enthralling, and the settings seem more alive in the book than in the show. I haven't found a single page of the books to be boring, but I do love to read.Should i read the game of thrones series? ?
from what I heard I personally might not like the A Song of Ice and Fire books as much as the show but many of my internet friends love the series and would read anything Martin writes.



If you get the first book from the library. you lose nothing trying. Unless you return it late ;-)
  • translate japanese to english
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment