Thursday, January 26, 2012

Game of thrones, song of fire and ice question?

The HBO series was the best tv show i have ever seen. Should i read the series? or should i just keep watching the tv show because i love the show so much and i love being surprised every week. after episode 9 was the most shocked i ever been in a book/movie/tv show.Game of thrones, song of fire and ice question?
The book is always better (except The Notebook but that's another story). I started reading them mid season because like you I had died and gone to heaven after episode one. It is fun to be surprised but they left out a lot because there just isn't enough time to put it all in the season. For instance I was disappointed with how little they talked about the Eyrie. I would read them. When I found out Ned died while I was reading they had 2 episodes left in the season and I knew what would happen next. It made me look forward to (and dread) the next episodes. If you want you could see my review of the second book (no spoilers) on my blog to see if you want to move onto the next book before season 2 starts.



http://withoutabook.wordpress.com/Game of thrones, song of fire and ice question?
well if you feel like waiting a year for the next season then go ahead and wait



the show has nothing on the books, the book are epic.

new one comes out in july.

you know you will give in

just read the books amazing

im still excited to see wha thappens and i've read them.Game of thrones, song of fire and ice question?
I allways like to read the book of a movie or TV show that present an excellent story. I'm planning to get the novels when I finish the books I'm reading right now. Adaptating a book to TV or screen allways leave out good sub-plots, characters, stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment