Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best title to a book you know of?

This might help us think of names in the future which the community favor and why.

Here's an example of what mine would be and my reason:

I think 'Game Of Thrones' just on the count of the fact that it makes me first of all wonder what it could be about, thought at the same time I feel as if I have a vivid idea to what it might be about.



Now tell me what your favorite title of a book is, and please give your reason, you can say as many as you like if you can't decide, and happy writing days!What is the best title to a book you know of?
The Bed Pans of Merriweather Humphreys

Potato Pop Goes to College!

Jungle Justice

Everyone's Favorite Bucket
"Go the F**k to Sleep" the new "childrens book by Adam Mansbach...what parent hasen't thought this before !What is the best title to a book you know of?
The hunger games
To Live and Die in L.A.What is the best title to a book you know of?
who moves my cheese?



although this serie of book are old, i reeeeeally like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment