Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Game of Thrones ...Opps?

I am reading a game of thrones and loving it but... I was talking to my friend about the book and he spills the beans on the whole series. I was Pissed! He told me who dies who lives and who everyone thinks dies but actually comes back in a later book. I don't know if ill enjoy the series anymore should I keep reading? Is the more to the series then what i already been told?A Game of Thrones ...Opps?
There is so much going on in those books that even though he spoiled some things there are plenty more surprises coming. There is so much happening in those books that no one can keep it all straight. Just don't bother picking a favorite character... ever.A Game of Thrones ...Opps?
He only told you who dies and comes back to life and nothing more? Well that sucks but what sucks weven more is how all of my favorite characters died and the boosks just never seemed to end so I stopped reading them after A feast for Crows I think. But yes there is a lot more to it than that. Also he probably didn't tell you everyone who dies that would take way too long and by then you could have plugged your ears or hung up the phone so really you shouldn't have learned that much. You should be pissed at yourself just as much for not plugging your ears or telling him to shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment