Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will Dell send me a new laptop screen for free?

I don't think I have the warranty, but last time, I broke the wire to my laptop so I took it to best buy and they sent it to Dell and Dell gave me a new free wire, will they do the same for my broken laptop screen? It's not physically cracked. I accidentally dropped it so now there's a white pixely image with lines. If Dell Won't send me a new one for free, does anyone know how much a Dell laptop screen is?Will Dell send me a new laptop screen for free?No, they won't. Screen damage is NEVER covered under any warranty.Will Dell send me a new laptop screen for free?NoWill Dell send me a new laptop screen for free?No, they will not...but look up your Laptop model number on ebay and you should be able to find one cheaper than what dell will charge you for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment