Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I trade a 2+ year old dell laptop for a new dell desktop?

I have a Dell vostro 1000 laptop which I bought in May 2008. Its working perfectly fine, but I want to get a desktop with better muti-media features. Is it possible to trade this laptop for a new dell or any other brand desktop?



I would welcome suggestions and alternatives.Can I trade a 2+ year old dell laptop for a new dell desktop?Sure but you won't get much, if anything for the trade in. There's almost no market for used laptops, especially something that's about 5 generations ago. Also don't buy a Dell.



http://lifehacker.com/5524704/laptop+rel鈥?/a>Can I trade a 2+ year old dell laptop for a new dell desktop?Why not? All you have to do is find someone willing to trade with you. Of course, as far as Dell is concerned, the sale is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment