Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is a macbook worth the money or should i stick with buying a dell inspiron ?

the mac has the deal where u get the itouch if ur in college and im elligable so should i go with that deal or just buy a dell inspiron AND an itouch?.... would there be a big price diff?Is a macbook worth the money or should i stick with buying a dell inspiron ?Buy two Inspirons and the iTouch too and still have money left over.Is a macbook worth the money or should i stick with buying a dell inspiron ?In this case, I would say get a PC and then buy the iPod. The money you save from buying a PC rather than a Mac would go to buying the iPod, so it would be the better deal. I like Mac, but I'm all for deals. That said, I wouldn't get a Dell. I haven't had good experiences with them, and it seems like you can get more for less with other brands. I prefer HP and Toshiba.Is a macbook worth the money or should i stick with buying a dell inspiron ?Okay this is what you do. Save lots of $$$$.



Buy the ipod touch.

Buy the retail copy of mac 10.5.6 from the apple store for like $90 or something then google iDeneb 10.5.6, download that install it on your dell (it's the mac osx by the way the real thing, just pirated version for pc's but as long as you buy mac to support mac it's fine.)



Then you have a mac and an ipod touch. Simple. Just type in "hackintosh" into youtube and you'll see what I mean.Is a macbook worth the money or should i stick with buying a dell inspiron ?
I would go for the macbook. It's a better computer in my opinion, but I suggest that you should test one out to see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment