Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should I get an HP or Dell computer for gaming?

I am going to get a gaming computer but I can't get a legitimate one so I was going to get a good HP or a good Dell. Which brand do you recomend?Should I get an HP or Dell computer for gaming?Neither!!! Build one... Problem with company built computers is you can't overclock you can't upgrade and are underpowered. I am in the boat of owning a dell(good thing my dad bought it for me as a surprise) and I want to upgrade my graphics card but I can't because I don't have enough power and they don't sell BTX Power supplies anymore so I am probably going to have to mod the case to get a ATX PSU in. Plus it's cheaper to build your own.Should I get an HP or Dell computer for gaming?If you are heavy into gaming, get a Desktop, not a Laptop. I would normally chose a Dell, but I really like the HP Slimline Desktop I bought, so I would definitely go for HP. Laptops probably really don't make that much difference, they will run too hot for graphic intense games. Not enough air flow circulates through the computer case.Should I get an HP or Dell computer for gaming?you should shut your mouth and just build one :D! you will never get a better deal on anything computerwise than building one yourself, plus u get the goodies of

1)you get EVERYTHING YOU WANT

2)costs around 30% less overall

3)you get the satisfaction that you just built a computer



:DShould I get an HP or Dell computer for gaming?
HP's are cheaper for the performance you get, depending on your budget. I almost bought a pavilion elite desktop, but I chose to get an Asus laptop instead for portability.

No comments:

Post a Comment