Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does the green led on my Dell laptop stays on all the time?

This consumes my battery in avery short period of time.I have a Dell Inspiron 1501.Why does the green led on my Dell laptop stays on all the time?Are you sure this green light is your battery light? Open User's Guide page, A Tour of Your Computer, Front View which shows all lights.

.Why does the green led on my Dell laptop stays on all the time?i have a 1720 and mines are blue. dont know what you're referring to the power led or batter led.



they dont use that much power anyway.



at least is better than some other laptops were they dont have indicators and you can't tell whether the cap lock is and num lock is on or not.Why does the green led on my Dell laptop stays on all the time?It's pretty simple really

Green Light indicates your computer is ON

No Light indicates your computer is OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment