Saturday, February 18, 2012

My dell lap top keeps resetting to the factory settings?

I have a dell 1501, this afternoon for no reason it reset to the factory settings. Now whenever I turn it off and then back on or even just restart it it goes back to the original factory setting. Please I am ok with computers just help me fix this. I keep losing everything.My dell lap top keeps resetting to the factory settings?What do you mean going back to ORIGINAL FACTORY SETTINGS?



Do you mean when you boot up there is a SETUP of WINDOWS XP/Vista?



Try to check if your KEYBOARD like FN + F2? (will load the auto-recovery) is pressed or depressed when booting up.



Try to check if there is a recovery CD inside the CD/DVD drive.
  • calculate percentage
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment