Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can a Dell Notebook be fixed with Wipro manufactured parts ?

Hey guys, I got a Dell Latitude D520 notebook bought 3 years ago. I got some problems with screen. When I approached Dell people they told to make payment through credit card and bla bla.. One retailer told me that he would offer the service, but he told me that he would use the wipro manufactured parts to fix the problem.. So I need ur help guys. I need to decide between these two.. :(Can a Dell Notebook be fixed with Wipro manufactured parts ?dude it is possible to use wipro manufactured parts to fix problem provided it is able to match the system requirement and does not create any other problem.

just make sure you ask him about guaranty/warranty of parts and service warranty from him.

local technician will cost less....

if you have more money to spend then approach DELL...

the choice is yours......

No comments:

Post a Comment