Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much can I sell my dell desktop computer for?

Dell Dimension 3000 .

I bought this 5 years ago (around $700) , and I have a new laptop. So I don't need this, and I want to sell it.

The condition is really good; fast!



Window XP SP3

3.00Ghz

150gb hard drvie?



What else do you need to know for the price?

Thanks for your help.How much can I sell my dell desktop computer for?Why would you want to sell it when you can connect the computers together? this would be worth $500. You should sell it in advertisers if your Computer store wont buy it for $500How much can I sell my dell desktop computer for?You can sell it around the $500 dollar price range. You can try to sell it on Ebay, or the computer store, etc. =)
  • jayco
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment