Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it possible to use my dell tv tuner card and hardware to record from a vhs to my laptop?

I have an xps that is running xp, and i have recorded programs on my laptop with the media center and all the hardware dell gave me. However i wanted to record old vhs tapes to my laptop. Is there any possible way to do that with what i have or do i need something else. If it is possible how do i hook that up(i haven't recorded anything in the last couple of months and forgot how)Is it possible to use my dell tv tuner card and hardware to record from a vhs to my laptop?The way I did if for my desktop was I connected the coxial cable into the VCR and then input out to the TV Tuner. Then I used Windows Media Center to find the AV VCR and was able to record the VHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment