Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need to find a battery for a Dell Inspiron 1318?

My battery is reaching the end of its life and I couldn't find inspiron 1318 on the dell website. I googled it and found different batteries, like 9 cell and 6 cell, but I don't know which one I need. What kind of battery do I get?



Also, a message has been coming up that says my AC power adapter cannot be determined, and my battery hasn't been charging. Is this a problem with my battery or adapter?I need to find a battery for a Dell Inspiron 1318?I would use a 9 cell, mainly, if your gonna be using your laptop a lot without being able to charge it for whatever reason, a 9 cell would be more reliable. But it is also more expensive. about 100$ to upgrade from 6 cell to 9. But if money isn't a problem, I'd get a 9 cell

No comments:

Post a Comment