Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?

Where can I find a replacement power cable for a Dell Inspiron 1545, mine has split.

Dell charge a fortune for a new one, some I have found elsewhere will power the laptop but will not charge the battery.

Any suggestions.Where can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?I bought one on eBay (lots of choice) for my wife's Dell. I think it was about 拢6.Where can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?
If your looking for just a cheap replacement, i suggest trying amazon or ebay first.

You can also check out moon tech as well. (I've gotten a 1525 replacement there before for $20)

If you want an actual one that says "dell" then go to dells support and product website at dell.comWhere can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?You can buy power cable from this link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-laptop-Insp鈥?/a> . you have not mentioned your location but you can order online.
you can get them from Dell quite exspensive 拢50 plus, or you can get one of Ebay for around 拢18.00 My daughter had the same problem with her power unit. Dont go for the cheap one for around 拢4.00 uselessWhere can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?Http://www.partspeople.com where they are cheap brought a new one for my dell for 32 dollars another site is http://www.priorityelectronics.comWhere can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?
Ask another pc company to cheack your old one to see if they can fix it or make a new one.

Its was easy for my laptop so you shud be able to find someone
DELL ,pc world,ebay,amazonWhere can I get a power cable for a Dell laptop?
Have you tried www.maplin.co.uk really good prices
Dont use dell please, dell is foreign **** and only slows our industries down.
ebay amazon or a pc shop
in a shop

No comments:

Post a Comment