Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the mini-mode feature with Windows Media Player compatible with my Dell laptop?

I noticed that at my computer in video class at school, there's a really useful feature with Windows Media Player, the mini mode. It was on the toolbar (on the bottom of the screen). On my laptop (it's a Dell Inspiron Windows 7 Home Preium or something like that), the mini mode doesn't work!!! Can I download something or tweak it so I can get mini mode?



Thanks!Is the mini-mode feature with Windows Media Player compatible with my Dell laptop?You don't need to download anything. It's already a part of your own media player. Try doing an update if it doesn't work. There is most likely a new version of WMP available for your computer.Is the mini-mode feature with Windows Media Player compatible with my Dell laptop?Go to the Help section on the toolbar on the top of WMP to get all the help you need re: WMP, however right click on the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen / Toolbars put a tick in Windows Media Player your done it will appear anytime you open WMP.Is the mini-mode feature with Windows Media Player compatible with my Dell laptop?I WOULD CHECK THE DELL WEBSITE. IF THAT DONT WORK I WOULD SIMPLY CALL A TECH AT DELL. I KNOW IT'S A PAIN BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT MAY HELP AND SAVE YOU SAMOE TIME. FROM LOOKING AROUND ON THE NET. YES, IT WILL WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment