Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I turn the wireless radio ON on my Dell desktop?

I have a Dell Inspiron531S that I'm trying to hook up to a wireless network. I have tried calling Dell and of course they could not help me and told me to call Linksys, which is the brand of router I am using. Linksys didn't have an answer either. All I want to do is turn the wireless radio ON so I can finish this install and it's getting very frustrating. Does anyone have any recommendations?How do I turn the wireless radio ON on my Dell desktop?From your explaination I assume that you have wireless card in your desktop and you want to enable it. Go to start --%26gt; Setting--%26gt; network connections --%26gt; select the wireless card, right click on it and enable it.

best luck!How do I turn the wireless radio ON on my Dell desktop?click on start then search wirless open it and turn it on
  • ski doo
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment